20140125

Nano - Karakuri Pierrot - English ver.



  original lyric / music: 40m
english lyric: Nano

Versions for this song:
<Original ver. by Hatsune Miku>



Lyrics

I'm standing here alone
as always all alone
waiting for you to come
but I know that wouldn't happen

Passengers walking by
floating clouds in the sky
I'd better laugh it off
all the things I've done for you

Is it an easy thing to do?
or is it difficult to do?
accept the fac that you have gone without me
then take another step

I can't believe if this is true
Don't wanna hear the words from you:
"How can you not find out,
what you've been meant to me,
it's just a stupid little clown"

Ahh, I can't see, I can't hear, I can't be away from you
aah, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, so hard to breathe.
Yes, look at it, this is it, the fate between you and me.
There'll never be a chance for me to get to you.

Even you put me down,
the world still spins around.
Spinning round and round
as if I am nothing at all.

With just a blink of an eye,
you took my breath away.
It must be what they called
LOVE at first sight.

Is it by chance to be us two?
our is it meant to be us two?
It might be better for me to leave behind
the answer you have said

I can't resist the warmth from you
No matter what I've tried to do
the smile on your face
the happiness you bring
every single little thing just makes me drown.

Ahh, I can't see, I can't hear, I can't be away from you
ahh, I can't see, I can't hear, I can't be away from you
ahh, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, so hard to breathe
ahh, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, how can I breathe?

Ahh, everything everything everything won't be the same
ahh, everywhere everywhere I go is you
No, I can't stand no more, lying down right here waiting
for you to pick up every single piece of me.

Ahh, all I see, all I hear, all I feel is fading out
Ahh, all I breathe, all I breathe, its' you I breathe
Yes, I'm the one that you always call "pierrot-san"
will always stay the same cuz I know you---
will never set me free...


Thanks to this utaite-san for the lyrics

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento